Thursday, April 29, 2010

Faster Than a Speeding Bullet

How did we get from this:


to this?:


In a panic, that's how. One minute, Ansley is chillin' in her Rock & Play, cooing at mommy. The next, she has a small explosion in her diaper region and is making a face like, "Where'd that come from?" Having dealt with this before, I thought it best to give her a few minutes to finish. You know, baby privacy. And when I pick her up to carry her to the Pack 'n Play to change her diaper, I am greeted with yellow poop smeared all over my arm. Hooray for "Mommy Knows Best"! The top photo was taken after her diaper bomb. Looks pretty happy, huh? Her cute cupcake onesie had been on maybe an hour, and then had to be retired to the washing machine. My little cupcake wasn't quite so sweet at that moment!

On the upside, girlfriend has more clothes than she may be able to wear before she grows out of them, so at least we're getting some wardrobe changes in! Or practice for her teen years. On the downside, after I picked out this outfit, I realized it was 3-6 months! She's only just gotten into 0-3 months, so I hope it just runs small. Or else I may cry- Ansley's growing up too fast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment